22 years of exhaust manufacturing technology has gone into producing
this Evolution Line exhaust, but despite this – just like Ducati in
building the Panigale – the design effort Akrapovic put into making the
ultimate exhaust was the most challenging the Slovenian company had ever
faced. However, they have ensured that the finished product upholds the
fact that Evolution Line exhausts are the finest off-the-shelf racing
The Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System is the flagship of the Akrapovic
exhaust line. Developed and tested by Akrapovic’s top factory teams by
riders at the pinnacle of racing, it is simply the finest performance
exhaust system available. Each Akropovic exhaust is dedicated to
maximizing the performance of an engine, while reducing overall weight,
to optimize the handling of your motorcycle. The key feature of the
Akrapovic EVO Exhaust System is the full titanium header and mid-pipes.
This saves the maximum amount of weight possible compared to an OEM
exhaust or even a stainless steel exhaust system.
It’s not just about peak power – Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver
increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increased power
and torque result in a much smoother ride. In addition to the extra
performance and weight-saving improvements, the Evolution Line also has
the unmistakable Akrapovic sound, which adds to the desirability of both
the exhaust and the machine.
Every component of an Akrapovic exhaust is carefully designed,
constructed and optimized for your motorcycle by a highly skilled team
of designers, engineers and architects to combine a technical solution
with an attractive, modern and state-of-the-art exhaust. The same design
and attention to detail can be found on the Akrapovic Racing Exhaust
Systems, with the major difference being that the Racing Systems feature
full stainless steel headers and mid-pipes instead of titanium.
- Full titanium headers and mid-pipes
- 30-40% lighter than a stainless steel exhaust system
- No fuel remapping required, but for optimal performance HSBK recommends use of a fuel controller
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- Lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon fiber heat shield
- Integrated titanium exhaust hangers
- CNC machined muffler inlet cap
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- All carbon fiber parts are produced in-house
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
“FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE” or “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”.