Why go with a Race ECU Flash over an auxiliary module.
– Complex installation.
– Installation of additional hardware means that there is more possible sources of error.
– Auxiliary modules are dependent on the signals that the original ECU receives. This causetime delayelay between the receivers and the information received by the auxiliary module. Thus 100% optimal mapping is not attainable.
– Influencing the injection timing and Spark Advance in “real time” is not possible.
– Increasing the rev limiter it is not possible. possiblessibile to deactivate or modify the parameters of the Lambda sensor.
– The exhaust servo cannot be deactivated
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE, LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
There are no reviews yet.