Much more than a dashboard
Chrome dashboard is a true innovation among motorbike aftermarket dashboards. Thanks to a true color 800×480 display and to a 400MHz processor, this dashboard guarantees extreme flexibility both for the designer and for the final user, with its user friendly menus it conveys a lot of useful information.
The display has been chosen by I2M to grantee an optimal legibility even in direct sunlight, and a special anti glare coated glass avoids side effects from the sun.
Chrome is at the same time a dashboard, a chronograph and a data acquisition system. One can use its useful menus to choose 20 pre-loaded circuits (and modify them as needed). For each circuit 500 laps are record-able, and for each lap 3 splits are available.Chrome calculates and shows to the user the summary of each circuit data such as a map, the best lap, the ideal lap, the number of performed laps. It keeps a lot of stored data both for previous days sessions and for those of the current day in a way that allows the pilot to rapidly assess the daily trend.
Thanks to its graphic display Chrome allows the user to show the map directly on the monitor so one can modify the position of the finish line and of the split as preferred just moving the cursor along the map.
- Totally customizable graph display
- 12 high brightness alarm leds fully customizable
- Lap timer and data acquisition integrated
Chrome places side by side position and speed acquisition by a 10Hz GPS, RPM reading, front and rear speed and up to 8 external analog channels whith a sampling frequency up to 10Hz and other 10 channels up to 10Hz. Data acquisition allows 1GB data and a sampling frequency up to 100Hz for each channel, thus to meeting any acquisition need.
By an handy menu one can choose the sessions to be analyzed, ordered by track and date, or decide to remove or download them to an USB key. Then you can use Danas software to analyze data on a PC.
- 800×480 Graphic Color Display
- High visibility even in direct sunlight
- 1 GHz Processor, 1G memory
- Aluminum case
- Fully customizable in two configuration PADDOCK/TRACK
- 10Hz Trajectory and GPS speed acquisition, 66 parallel channels
- Lap timer whith 20 pre-loaded tracks, 500 laps per track
- Track Auto identification, 3 splits
- Best Lap, Ideal Lap, Best historical and daily values
- User friendly interface
- 12 high brightness alarm leds, fully customizable
- 8 10 bits analog inputs
- 2 distinct sped inputs
- 1 RPM input
- Water, fuel, oil inputs with dedicated alarms
- Gear in use with auto learning
- Data download via USB key
- 2 buttons remote command available
- CAN BUS ready
- 1GB internal memory
- 3 different distance meters, up to 2 hours, total laps
- Auto generated stoichiometric ratios table (optional probe)
A carbon cover is available both for Chrome Lite and for Chrome Plus. It protects the aluminum case from sractches and dirt in case of a crash. The cover is easily mount by the rubber inside.
Plug & Play for the Ducati 848 / 1098 / 1198