Designed for the last twin-cylinder Superbike of Borgo Panigale, this component boasts a perfect union between technology and design. CNC machined, made from an Aluminium alloy (Anticorodal) solid, allow a weight saving of 80 grams. Retaining a great rigidity in the braking phase, and thanks to its openings, it allows a progressive torsional capacity in order to ease the cornering, resulting in a front end better feeling, essential to exploit the potential of this compact SBK. Confirmed the presence of the vernier, an element first introduced by Melotti Racing and appreciated for having an accurate reference of the angle of the handlebars. Indeed, once the preferred riding setting has been found, it can be easily reproduced after mounting/unmounting operations on the front end. To completion of this Fork top bridge purely racing, can’t miss Pro-Bolt titanium screws to lock forks and headstock nut. Treated with anodic oxidation, it’s available in aluminium natural color, black on request.
- Upper triple clamp designed for better feel of the front end
- 100% racing inspired, made of aluminum alloy, totally CNC machined
- Approx: 80 grams lighter than the original
- Engraved vernier, for a more precise regulation of the clip-on angle.
- Perfect black or silver anodize finish inox Pro-Bolt titanium bolts
- Official supplier of several MotoGP and Superbike teams
- Made in Italy