Developed with the precise goal of offering all owners of the most popular European and Japanese hypersports models maximum performance both on the road and on the track. The discs of the Supersport range are available with a larger than standard thickness of 5.5 mm. These are fully floating discs consisting of a rotor in tempered martensitic steel (capable of resisting extreme thermo-mechanical stress) and a hat machined from billet aluminium alloy. The two parts are joined together by 10 fastener studs in true racing style. The distinctive characteristic of a floating disc is that the rotor is not fixed to the aluminium hat – in other words, it is free to move on the studs. This configuration significantly reduces disc stress, reducing disc wear and improving heat dissipation, while also allowing the rotor the freedom to deform.
Supersport discs are available with a rotor measuring 34 mm in width and 5.5 mm in thickness, and are fully interchangeable with the original components without any modifications.
- High Carbon stainless steel.
- 5.5mm thickness with a 34mm wide friction surface.
- CNC machined aluminum carrier.
- Available for all current European and Japanese sport bikes.
- May require spacers when upgrading to an oversized rotor.
- Priced as a kit (Pair).
- Will not work Streetfighter 848