The lateral damper mounting kit allows the use of steering damper in lateral position on the Ducati Panigale V4 (full range)
- Aluminum alloy bracket, CNC machined from solid block with a perfect black anodize finish.
- Developed for racing application use only.
- Required when using the Ducati Corse SuperStock 1000 electronics.
- In the event of a crash this kit prevents damage to the frame (OEM damper bracket can easily crack).
- OEM steering damper will not work with this kit.
- Installation hardware included.
- Proudly made in Italy
Why choose the lateral way?
The use of the side steering damper is a must on all professional race bikes because the hydraulic response is in fact faster, more precise, and progressive. The advantages of the lateral position damper help control the of front chassis better and allow for greater stroke. The damper in the side to side position has better feel and travel making it more useful in the event of a tank slapper compared to the traditional mounting location.