Superlite RS8-R Series 520 race kits are used by championship winning race teams worldwide. These are the same combinations that powered racers Bryce Prince, Jason Aguilar and Mat Scholtz to multiple 2016 and 2017 MotoAmerica Championships. All kits include lightweight RS8 Series race sprockets with multiple gear ratio options and durable lightweight D.I.D. X-ring sealed racing chain cut to length.
Each sprocket kit includes:
- (1) Superlite XD Series chromoly steel drilled and lightened front sprocket
- (1) Superlite RS8-R Series 7075-T6 black hard anodized aluminum rear race sprocket
- (1) High strength D.I.D. 520 Super Street ZVMX or ERV3 Race Series X’ring sealed chain cut to length
- (1) Matching D.I.D. Rivet style connecting link
- 520 Super Street ZVMX Series Chain – Recommended for motorcycles with 1200cc’s or smaller
- Available Colors – Natural or Gold
- 520 ERV3 Series Race Chain – Recommended for motorcycles with 1000cc’s or smaller
- Available Colors – Gold
*For increased acceleration and torque, select a one tooth smaller front sprocket or a larger rear sprocket. For better mid-range and top speed, just do the opposite. Keep in mind that one tooth on the front sprocket is equal to 2.5 teeth on the rear sprocket. The stock gear ratio is noted below and once a gear ratio is selected, we will cut the chain to the correct length.
*Product picture is for reference only and not an exact photo of the sprocket designs.
Designed for the following model bikes:
- 899 959 V2